- Cut the chicken fillets into thin slices and season them with minced garlic, a pinch of salt and a pinch of paprika powder. Then dip the chicken slices into a whisked egg and dust them with plain flour (repeat this step twice).
- Fill a small pan with oil to heat up. Once the oil is hot, fry the chicken for around 3 minutes on each side (depending on how thick the chicken is), until golden brown.
- Once all the chicken is cooked, remove it from the pan and rest it on kitchen roll to drain the excess oil. Mix the honey, ketchup, soya sauce and Korean hot pepper paste together in a large bowl.
- Then fry the chicken again in the hot oil, cooking for another minute on each side. Use kitchen roll to drain excess oil from the fried chicken.
- Finally, mix the chicken well with the sauce and sesame seeds and enjoy!
Join the meat tribe by cooking this tasty chicken dish on a Leisure range cooker. Choose from our large range of colours, take a look at our collection of, cream range cookers, black range cookers and red range cookers.