- Place the beef onglet into a large ziplock bag along with the marinade ingredients. Squeeze all the air out and seal the bag. Be sure the meat is evenly covered and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour. The longer the better, so if you can, leave it overnight.
- Remove the onglet from the fridge and leave it to come to room temperature. While you wait, you can prepare the salad.
- To make the salad dressing, add the rapeseed oil, balsamic vinegar and clear honey to a lidded jar. Shake well to combine.
- Place the rocket leaves in a large salad bowl and slowly pour over the dressing, turning the leaves gently to ensure they are evenly coated.
- Next, crumble the blue cheese on top of the dressed rocket. Very gently combine so as to not break the cheese up into tiny pieces. Split the salad between 4 plates or shallow bowls for serving and set to one side.
- Bring a skillet to a high heat. Remove the onglet from the marinade, rub liberally with rapeseed oil and season with rock salt and pepper.
- Gently lay the onglet into your skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, then turn and cook for a further two minutes on the other side. Remove from the pan and leave to rest for at least 4 minutes.
- Once rested, cut the onglet into roughly finger-width slices. Make sure to cut across the grain, this ensures it’s enjoyed at its most tender.
- Lay the slices across your salad to serve. Enjoy with your favourite crusty bread.
Beef up your dinner party skills on one of our range cookers.