What is covered by this guarantee?
- Repairs to the product required as a result of faulty materials, defective components or manufacturing defects.
- Functional replacement parts to repair a product.
- The costs of a Leisure approved repairer to carry out the repair.
What is not covered?
- Transit and delivery damage.
- Cabinet or appearance parts, including but not limited to control knobs, flaps and handles.
- Accessories and/or consumable items including but not limited to ice trays, scrapers, cutlery baskets, filters and light bulbs.
- Repairs necessary as a direct or indirect result of:
- Accidental damage, misuse or abuse of a product.
- An attempted repair of a product by anyone other than a Leisure Approved Engineer (the “Engineer”).
- Installation or use of a product where such installation or use fails to meet the requirements contained in this guarantee or the User Instructions Booklet.
- Repairs to a product operated at any time on commercial or non-residential household premises. (Unless we have previously agreed to the installation environment).
This guarantee is limited to the cost of repairing the product. To the extent permitted by law, The Manufacturer does not accept and will not be held liable for any financial loss incurred in connection with the failure of any product to operate in accordance with the expected standards. Such financial loss includes but is not limited to loss arising from:
- Time taken off work.
- Damaged food, clothing or other items.
- Meals taken at restaurants or from takeaways.
- General compensation for inconvenience.
- Your product is designed and built for domestic household use only.
- The guarantee will automatically be void if the product is installed or is used in commercial or non-residential domestic household premises, unless we have previously agreed to the installation environment.
- The product must be correctly installed, located and operated in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Instructions Booklet provided with your product.
- Professional installation by a qualified Electrical Domestic Appliance Installer is recommended for all Washing Machines, Dishwashers and Electric Cookers (as incorrect installation may result in you having to pay for the cost of repairing the product).
- Gas Cookers must be professionally installed by a Gas Safe (or Gas Networks Ireland for Republic of Ireland) registered gas installer.
- This guarantee is given in respect of products purchased within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- This guarantee is effective from the initial date of purchase of a new product from an authorised retailer and will be void if the product is resold.
- This guarantee does not apply to graded sales (where the product is purchased as a “second”).
- Possession of a copy of these terms and conditions does not necessarily mean that a product has the benefit of this guarantee. If you have any questions, please call our Call Centre on the number set out above.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to terminate the guarantee if its staff or representatives are subjected to physical or verbal abuse in the course of carrying out their duties.
. Optional extras, where available (i.e. extendable feet) are supplied on a chargeable basis only.
Does Leisure offer replacements?
This is a repair-only guarantee. On occasion, the Manufacturer may at its sole discretion, replace your product with a new product instead of carrying out a repair. Where a replacement is offered, this would normally be an identical model, but when this is not possible, a model of similar specification will be provided. The Manufacturer will cover the costs and arrange for the delivery of the new product and for the return of the old product. Any costs related to disconnecting the faulty product and installing the replacement product will not be borne by the Manufacturer unless previously agreed to in writing. The original guarantee will continue to apply to the replacement product; the new product will not come with a new guarantee.
When will the repair take place?
Our Engineers work Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. Appointments outside these hours may be possible at the sole discretion of the Manufacturer but cannot be guaranteed. Whilst our Engineers will endeavour to minimize inconvenience and to meet requests for specific timed appointments, this cannot be guaranteed. We will not be liable for delays or if it is unable to carry out a repair because a convenient appointment cannot be arranged.
Will there be any charge for the repairs?
It is your responsibility to provide evidence to the Engineer that your product is covered by this guarantee with a proof of purchase. The manufacturer reserves the right to charge for the reasonable cost of any service call if:
- You cannot provide evidence that your product is covered by this guarantee.
- Where a service call has been made and the engineer finds that there is no fault with your product.
- That your product has not been installed or operated in accordance with the User Instructions Booklet.
- That the fault was caused by something other than a faulty materials, defective components or manufacturing defects.
- For missed appointments.
Payment of these costs are due immediately upon the Engineer providing you with an invoice. The Manufacturer reserves the right to terminate the guarantee If you fail to pay the costs for the service call in a timely manner.
If you are a resident of the United Kingdom, this guarantee will be governed by English law and subject to the English Courts, save where you live in another part of the United Kingdom, in which case the law and courts of that location will apply.
If you are resident in the Republic of Ireland, this guarantee will be governed by Irish law and the Irish courts will have jurisdiction.
HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
Please keep your purchase receipt or other proof of purchase in a safe place; you will need to have it should the product require attention under guarantee.
It will be useful if you complete the details below, as it will help us assist you when requesting service. (The model number is printed on the Instruction Booklet and the serial number is printed on the Rating Label affixed to the appliance). Recording of these details alone will not count as proof of purchase. A valid proof of purchase is required for under guarantee service.
The area around the product must be easily accessible to the Engineer without the need for cabinets or furniture being removed.
It is your responsibility to ensure our Engineers have a clean and safe environment to carry out any repairs.
Date of purchase:
For service under guarantee simply telephone the appropriate number below
UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
0333 207 9918 or CustomerService@support.leisurecooker.co.uk
Republic of Ireland
01 862 3411 or CustomerService@support.leisurecooker.ie
Before questing service please check the troubleshooting guide in the Operating Instructions as a charge may be levied where no fault is found even though your product may still be under guarantee.
Service once the manufacturers guarantee has expired
If you have purchased an extended guarantee please refer to the instructions contained within the extended guarantee agreement document, otherwise please call the appropriate number above where service can be obtained at a charge.
Should you experience any difficulty in obtaining service please contact:
The Leisure Customer Help-Line. Tel: 0333 207 9918 or
This guarantee is provided by Beko plc. Beko House, 1 Greenhill Crescent, Watford, Herts, WD18 8QU. Beko plc is registered in England and Wales with company registration number 02415578.